We’re changing how we deliver statements and invoices, so that you can get these even faster than before.
Statements and invoices that are currently posted, will soon be delivered via email. It’s all part of our commitment to provide you with an efficient service.
If your account will be impacted, we’ll be in touch soon via email with more information about this change.
Why we think email is better...
- No more shuffling papers or waiting for the mail
- Documents delivered days faster than post
- Digital documents for easy and secure record keeping
- Manage your account even when you’re not at work or home
- More time to check your account before payment is due
- Good for the environment
You don't have to wait - you can change over to emailed statements and invoices today by completing the form below.
Check out our FAQs
We appreciate you might have some questions about this change, so we've prepared some questions and answers that may help put your concerns to rest, such as:
- What if I don't have an email address?
- When will this change happen?
- What if I'm already receiving statements by email?
- What do I need to do?
- How do I provide feedback?
Read our FAQs >